Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Devil made them do it!

Vatican exorcist says Hitler and Stalin were possessed; click here to read the article in full.

Although this is probably a no-brainer for those of us who are aware of the reality of demons, I thought it was interesting to see such a perspective coming from the Vatican.

PS: I will be on vacation for a week so most likely I won’t be blogging during that time. But I’ll be sure to have a new installment upon my return—same bat time, same bat channel (to borrow a phrase from the campy “Batman” series of the ‘60s)!

3 Comments:

Blogger CrimsonLine said...

I don't have a problem with the idea that they were possessed. I also don't have a problem with the possibility that they were just evil, evil men who had so untethered themselves from any memory of the Living God that they enabled themselves to become monsters.

August 31, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger CrimsonLine said...

Oh - and I can't wait for you to get back from vacation! I'm sure good posts will bubble in your brain as you relax...

September 02, 2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Awww, gee... (blushing). I wish I could say that a bunch of really good posts were bubbling in my brain, but I went into hyper-relaxation mode and hardly thought of anything related to my blog for the entire weekend. But I watched "Star Wars Episode IV" and "Star Trek IV: The Journey Home" on my VCR so it was worth it.

September 05, 2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home